Valkyrie - Trek Lock Knife (3.26" Nitro-V Blade & Micarta Handle) - VK32NPMK2
FUNCTIONAL AND EFFECTIVE BLADE
- The Valkyrie has two types of blade shapes, namely modified Seax and Sheepsfoot.
- Our modified Seax blade has a slightly curved edge, which is intended for fine work, and utility cuts with your maximum leverage. The pointy tip is great for detailed work and makes it more easily penetrate anything with minimum effort than other blade shapes.
- The Sheepsfoot blade would be less threatening with its rounded tip while it is perfect for slicing and cutting. The nearly straight-line cutting edge ensures you clean cuts and clear cuts.
- The Trek Lock (designed by Yue)perfectly combines multi-deployment options for ultimate playability.
- With the assistance of a ceramic ball-bearing pivot system and Trek Lock, you are able to enjoy the endearing charm of Thumbstud, standard flipper, and front flipper deployment.
SLIM AND SLEEK HANDLE
- The Valkyrie comes in black, green, and gray G10 scales.
- The handle shape is uncomplicated and built to last. With a well-thought-out finger groove, it ensures you a great degree of control over precise cuts.
- With a 4.36" closed length, it simply disappears in your pocket. A winning choice for minimalist carry.
Model Number: VK32NPMK2
Overall Length: 7.62" | 193.49 mm
Blade Length: 3.26" | 82.74 mm
Blade Width: 0.96" | 24.33 mm
Blade Thickness: 0.118" | 3.00 mm
Blade Material: Nitro-V
Blade Style: Sheepsfoot
Finish: Black Stonewash
Hardness: HRC 60±2
Handle Length: 4.36" | 110.75 mm
Handle Width: 0.94" | 23.87 mm
Handle Thickness: 0.48" | 12.28 mm
Handle Material: Micarta
Weight: 3.15 oz | 89.40 g
Opener: Thumb Stud | Front Flipper | Back Flipper
Lock Type: Trek Lock
Pivot Assembly: Caged Ceramic Ball Bearing
Pocket Clip: Reversible | Stainless Steel
Carry Position: Tip-up
Knife Type: Manual Folding
Thumbstud Material: Aluminum
Thumstud Color: Black